View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
orviske

So mad I could spit.....

Last Saturday I gave ABF $60 to get through the week: it lasted him until Wednesday. To my knowledge he only bought beer on 2 occasions, the rest went to food, gas and cigarettes. I have him another $20 on Thursday.

Yesterday I gave him $40 to buy FOOD at the grocery store. He spent 20% of that on beer.

I told him a week ago that we had $500 until my next pay day (which is in 2 weeks...) (ABF is currently unemployed).

How is it that I can spend NO money? I didn't spend a dime last week????? I didn't eat out because I know the money situation. My commute to work is 5 miles, so I hardly used any gas.

Yesterday he told me he found $60 of emergency cash that he had stashed. He asked me if we could take his son fishing, if we could afford the $4 to buy shrimp. I curtly told him that since he found $60, and since he chose to spend $8 on beer instead of food at the store, that he could most certainly afford to buy his son shrimp.

A good majority of his time last week, when he should be out looking for a job was spent laying in bed?

And apparently someone "gifted" him a bag of pot. Which means that he certainly won't be able to pass a drug test.

I am 32 weeks pregnant......I am tired of being taken advantage of.