View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:53 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
prodigal

I must have gotten the greatest passive-aggressive A of all times! Mine tried that groping thing for awhile. I moved into the basement and slept on the couch down there. I RARELY slept in the same bed with him. Sure, he would let out his anger in other ways, but never directly about the lack of sex. I believe he made one or two sarcastic comments over the past few years, then he just let it drop.

I finally moved all my stuff over to the other side of the house. He only wandered over into my bed a few times in a drunken stupor. Each time, I was EXTREMELY angry, but didn't show it. I calmly requested that he leave MY bedroom and he complied.

Thankfully, he finally gave up and has not wandered into my bedroom in more than six months. And he doesn't lay a finger on me.

To which I say, FINE BY ME! The thought of a drunk groping and grabbing at me grosses me out. Yep, mine has gotten more passive the more his disease has progressed. He still has his Internet "girlfriends" to keep him occupied. That, too, grosses me out (and I no longer even bother to look at what he's viewing), but if it keeps him from bothering me, great!