View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
orviske

Originally Posted by GiveLove View Post
K,

Maybe you're tired of providing all the money, all the affection, all the strength in this relationship and getting precisely jack in return.

Maybe you want your child to have a better start than that.

There IS someone out there who will accept the love & tenderness you offer and give it back to you many times over.....probably lots of someones.....but you will never meet them as long as you settle for this mediocre, one-sided relationship.

I mourn the years I spent deliberating about it.

I hope you are taking care of yourself and have faith that taking action will result in a better future for you & your baby.

GL

P.S. Not to scare you, but I've seen women miscarry from the stress of bad relationships, and it's eerie, almost like you said -- like the baby could see what it was about to be born into, and said, "Uhhh, no thanks, I'll come back later when I have a better chance in life." It is sad as hell, but (in my niece's case for example) later on she was able to have a strong, healthy son, when the conditions weren't so dangerous for him. It's like he knew it was okay to come then. Take care of the two of you!!!!
GL

Thank you so much for your reply. I look forward to when you do! I can tell you have much wisdom, thank you so much for sharing it!

I am very in tune with my body and my baby....and have been trying very hard to take care of us----even if its something as small as a cup of hot cocoa after a long night at work, or just some really good food (I think that was one of your suggestions earlier this week).

Tonight is Thursday---and I'm reinstating an old tradition---Bath night.

I know my baby can sense my sadness....she often kicks when I start to cry as if to say "I'm here mommy, I love you....don't be sad....why are you so sad??" I like you believe that the unborn can sense things....luckily I think mine is full of pi%* and vinegar like me and just won't give up.

I am doing everything I can to prepare to leave here within 24 hours if I need to, in addition to preparing for a new life in 8 weeks. I don't know why I'm procrastinating...concrete boots I guess. That and good free health care.

You know what's funny? When I met him one of his slogans was "never settle". He said that I settled far to often in my life. Kind of ironic, don't you think?

Thanks again for sharing your love, light and wisdom,

K