View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rose

Thought I should start A Knew Thread...

I did post and tell everyone that my mom passed away, my older sister was living with her for almost 3 years. My sister went to visit her friend in Sask. BC about 2weeks after she passed away. So my oldest son went to stay at grandma's while she was gone. The house I bought only has 2 bedrooms and he was sleeping on the couch...I had offered to buy him a trailor to live in, in our driveway, that was all good and then him and I got into it again and he said no...he was not going to do that, he is going to find himself a place. Well he looked for a week or so and then stopped so now he was a fixture on the couch working nights sleeping days and I had to pitter patter around here while he was sleeping.

So while my sister was gone, I finally got to enjoy my livingroom and watch my tv and stretch out on the couch. My sister came back from her vacation and we thought he should just stay there, it is a 4 bedroom home and she is by herself there. So he stayed there, but got on his but and started looking again for a place....being 19 is kind of hard to get a landlord to give you a chance. Well we went and looked at a place on Sunday, a basement suite, really nice, they said that they would let him know on Wed, as they had a few people interested. Well they called today and offered it to him. He called me right away and said he got it...he was so excited.

I said I am so happy for you, see you don't have back luck (he said this on Sunday, thinking he had no hope of getting it) he said I know, I said thanks for letting me know son and have a great day, he said and you have a great day to mom.....!!!!! I hung up the phone and cried, he told me to have a good day....he didn't tell me to f off. Then I got a case of the 1st one leaving the nest....oh boy do things come in 3's or what.

Rose