View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
TooMuch4TooLong

QUOTE=orviske;1929546].

I told my ABF that I had a nightmare and he said that the doctors and nurses in my dream must have loved my award winning personality. I told him that I was scared of being alone and he replied that I certainly would be....so that he could go home to sleep and shower and eat. He of course rolled over and went to sleep, and when I started crying he asked what was wrong.....but was obviously to comfortable to comfort me at all.

For such a joyous occasion I should have folks surrounding me with love, not someone who may or may not even show up because he needs a cigarette or because it will interfere with his habit.[QUOTE=orviske;1929546].

WHAT AN AHOLE!

I know the dream is a manifestation of more than just being alone in the hospital. I know that the concrete boots that I seem to be wearing are because of my own fear of leaving, of being alone....of raising a baby alone.
[QUOTE=orviske;1929546].

Would you rather raise your baby with this O? I don't know about anyone else but I would like to find your BF's inner child and kick it's little a$$. Excuse the language but he has not a clue what he has been given in this world and I think, in fact I know you know what a precious gift you have. I am about to say something I have never said before, not even to my best friend. This guy is...dang it I can't say it. I don't want to get kicked off the board. So I will say this: :codiepolice:

Honey get in the car and go. You know in your heart that it will be harder to raise this baby the way you want it to be raised with him. I know you don't want to raise your child with someone who treats you like that because you want your baby to know what love really is. YOU CAN DO THIS. Please don't think you can't because I know you can. Get in the car and take care of Lil'Mama, please. Much love.