View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
veryrestless722

i kinda know how you feel, i am also pregnant, but i wasnt given a choice of leaving my husband, he ran off when i was two months pregnant, i will be delivering this baby with my mother and father at my side, and probably raising him alone also, unless i am stupid enough to ever take my husband back but im working on the strentgh never to be that stupid again.

even as hard as my life has been since he left, i think its better than im surrounded by my family , i dont have the stress of dealing with him, my mother is going to help me with the baby so i can work after the baby, i think you will be better off with your family but i know how hard that decision is, but do you really want to be stressed out when your in labour from your boyfriend maybe or maybe not being there, my husband asked to be in the delivery room (long story) but i told him no, hes with another woman , living his life and all his "fun", i dont want the stress of all that when im in labour, his pattern is he will probably try to come back but i dont want all that stress around my baby or him being drunk every night, really now it comes down to whats best for the baby and believe me one of my worst fears is being alone, but a bigger fear is him screwing up my kid and my child becoming an alcoholic, that to me is worse than being alone, i am already like a mother bear with a cub, and my son isnt even born yet

but you gotta do what you think is best for you and the baby, i hope everything works out for you