View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
veryrestless722

I am on WIC now. I definately need that to help with the baby's formula. I have medicaid and my son will be on medicaid after hes born. I thought about food stamps but ill be back to working soon so i dont really want the hassle of food stamps cause once im working again they would be cut off anyways. I still have the same job ive had for almost four years, I am lucky to have a boss that understands my situation and when i came back from alabama she gave me my job back, i just cant work right now til after the baby cause im having trouble with my blood pressure. I will be making 11.50 then after 90 days ill go up to 12.50, which aint much considering but its more than minium wage. I have my cna lisences so its pretty good for right now, and I hope to go back to school for my lpn lisences next year. Its just like im a a stand still right now, i cant do anything until after the baby is born and i can go back to working, im not into the government housing, most of the time they dont allow you pets and i have four chihuahuas, and also as soon as my parents and i save the money we are moving and getting a house or something bigger, i cant live here when he starts walking, theres no room so our first goal is getting something bigger but it will probably be in jan or feb before we could do that
i also dont want to go after child support, i dont want to put him on the birth certificate, and i would have to in order to get child support and then he could try and get visitation and i dont want that to happen , i dont think he would intentionally hurt the baby but he has no sense of when hes drank too much, he loved our dogs and would never hurt them but there were nights i came home with the door wide open and they could have gotten out and him passed out on the couch, i almost had a heart attack, i could have killed him then, it would be even worse with a child since i wouldnt be there to watch him and make sure my baby was ok, and he would just quit his job so he wouldnt have to pay, he was suppose to mail me some money and i know hes gotten two checks since the last time we talked and i havent seen any money, hes pissed right now cause i cut contact again, he thinks i changed my number again but i got a call from an unknown number monday morning and very few people have my number so i have a feeling it was him checking to see if i had changed my number, but i have no proof so i dont know
i probably do need the couseling, but not the domestic violence thing, i can handle myself with him and it wasnt hitting all the time, and believe me i rarely had marks he ended up with them, toward the end he was finally getting the hint he couldnt just hit me and get away with it, hitting wasnt his major thing it was usually breaking something or yelling, which was highly embarassing , one thing i dont miss

ill read that article about hopium, i probably am just like that, i always have hope he will see the light, yet he never does