View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
prodigal

Originally Posted by orviske View Post
I told my ABF that I had a nightmare and he said that the doctors and nurses in my dream must have loved my award winning personality. I told him that I was scared of being alone and he replied that I certainly would be....so that he could go home to sleep and shower and eat. He of course rolled over and went to sleep, and when I started crying he asked what was wrong.....but was obviously to comfortable to comfort me at all.

I have a disease. I am a codie. My addiction is worrying about others.
I admire your honesty. You don't sound as if you are in denial about the reality of your situation and the role you are playing in it.

It's not my place to tell other folks what to do, but this man is treating you - the mother of his child - as less than crap. This is neglectful, cold-hearted abuse.

This guy as already abandoned you. He is a body occupying space in your home. So, I'm gonna take the plunge and strongly suggest to you, that in spite of your fears, you go home to your family.

It sounds as if your family cares about you and loves you. This man is not supporting you financially or emotionally. He is just downright self-centered and mean to you.

I know you are having difficulty figuring you why you are sticking by somebody like this, but it may be better for you and your baby if you figured it out at a distance - as in away from him.

You deserve to be treated with love and respect. And from what I'm hearing, this guy doesn't have a single tiny sliver of it to give right now.