View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 05:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
runnin1234

Withdrawal Symptoms

A quick background on me is that I have been drinking about 7-9 beers a night for the past 3 years rom about 9pm to 2am. Thursday two days ago was my last of the heavy drinking. As I thought about quiting last night, Friday, I had two beers then quit. My drinking never interfered with work, I was just tired all the time, so in a way it did I guess. It did interfer with me eating properly.

What made me think of stopping drinking was my poor diet the past several months. The lack of nutrition was effecting me. I started to sweat easily with minimal activity this past week. That was remidied Friday by eating and drinking juice and soda.

So I have been eating out and a lot with plenty of liquads. That stopped the sweating.

Anyway it has essentially been 2 days since I drank many beers. I had 2 last night then decided to quit.

My first hurdle I am guessing will be getting over the alcohol withdrawal symptoms. That's were my question arises.

I have been reading about the withdrawal symptoms. I do feel a little light headed when I am walking, little bit sweaty palms but other than that I feel fine. I'm not sure if I am psyching myself up and feeling things that don't exist.

Am I to expect more to come? Should I try to find someone to work for me tomorrow morning? Tomorrow will be day three.

Basically what I was reading online was the same thing hashed over and over about withdrawal. If I have gotton through the first 2 days is the worst over?