Thread: Bottoms Part 95
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 09:07 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Originally Posted by ananda View Post
yeah gyps...planning is the best part...no action, just day dream :ghug

I can't believe i'm awake...phone call from my "drug seeking friend" did i tell you she really pissed me off Wednesday...she was upset cause i didn't call her since saturday when i took her to a meeting....I don't do it often i don't think, but i looked at her with total discust and said I had surgery monday...this is my first time up and around....she starts going on about how i didn't tell her...i turned my back on her (she talked about how she was going to come visit on monday at the hospital which i'm glad she didn't, but she knew at one point.) she is so looped out on drugs she doesn't remember anything and is totally self centered....I think it was helpful to see her behavior before my surgery cause it made me go into the pain meds stuff with a lot more vigilance about how we can become about drugs.

EEEKS...once again all about me!!!!!

Dee I sure hope you are doing better! My heart goes out to you. If I lived near you I would come over and we could play cards......I'de even loose a few hands to start with to cheer you up!!!!!
See above ananda (about the waiting).

That's too bad abut your friend. It's not about you, it's her.

I wish I lived near Dee too .