Thread: 30 days today!
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 07:25 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Popov_overdose

Thanks guys and God Bless you all. I used to tell people it was adult acne as well , the problem with my red face. My seven and nine year old now tell about how I used to pass out and be mean when I was completely wasted and laid out on the couch while they played video games, I never hit them but was being loud with them and just being an abnoxious person. Now they hug me and smell me, and know. The little guy (at least for the first two weekends that I was sober) would follow me to the bathroom, bedroom and everywhere he could, I couln not even pee alone, keeping his little eyes open for tiny brandy bottles hidden in my pockets. Now, he sees me and hugs me, smells me and today ay his football game he even said, "Wow, belly is all gone, you got new shoes and I am so happy you are my daddy". His mom, who somewhat knew about my problem (15-20 tiny brandy bottles per day) just smiled and said, "31 days tomorrow right? we're all counting"...
God Bless you all, IT CAN BE DONE!
It does not take anything but will and -ladies pardon my french- a lot of balls you men out there...TONS OF BALLS, because you can endure a hangover, you really can! And if they are that bad then go to you local doctor IF YOU ARE BEING HONEST and not lying to everyone for a few days before you pick up the next bottle, and the WILL GIVE YOU MEDS, like Xanax o Vicodine. I now taste food, I dring 12 bottles of water per day, I eat healthy, and can almost feel normal for once in over 15 years.
STARE AT A PHOTO OF YOUR KIDS BEFORE THE NEXT BOTTLE...DO IT! Do you want them to be raised by someone else because you were a coward?
Think about it....
:ghug2