View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dragonflytoo

any advice is appreciated

I am new to this site. I am here because I seek some answers and advice.

I started dating a woman almost 4 months ago.

Early this month she disappeared for almost a week. She left a very strange voice mail, didn’t make sense. When I did see her she told me she had been doing Heroin, she claims only time she has used it and she did it for a week. She is going through a drug program because she had been caught with Heroin in her purse about 4 months earlier. She claims it was not hers.
She tells me that she needs time to heal from this and does not have any desire to do Heroin again. It’s been almost two weeks since she claims she last used. One night we were out and she seemed very upbeat. She went to the bathroom and looked a bit down. Again she went to the bathroom an hour or so later and said she was throwing up.

Will people who used Heroin still be throwing up two weeks after use. I thought it was only a few hours to a day after use that you would throw up. I suspect she is still using, although she says she is being drug tested. She sleeps all day, don’t know what she does at night. I have not been seeing her too often since.

She has been acting very different then when I first met her. She says she stays away because she does not want me to see her when she is cranky.

Should I just walk away from her. Will the drug problem continue? I suspect she has been using for years, but don’t know. She is very thin.

I have very strong feeling for this woman and would rather not lose her. I am worried about our future. Is it realistic to believe it could be healthy, she is very attractive yet she is very insecure.
Please help