View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:23 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Cassey

I just texted my h. Plain and simple I am leaving and I want a divorce!!!

I am not answering the phone, I will throw the thing away if I have too. I am not going to be guilted into staying because of our mutual child. I am going to stay with my parents up north. I dont have everything figured out, but I know that things will work out somehow. I am so ready for this change for my children and myself.

I am going to contact an attorney on Monday and see what my rights are.

I know that things are going to get alot harder, before they get better. But I am ready to deal with whatever is thrown at me right now. I have until the time I get off work which is at 4:00 until the time he gets off work which is 10:00 tonight to gather things I will need to get me by until some kind of agreement takes place.

Which I am at the point where there is nothing left to talk about, I will let the lawyer take everything over.

No more excuses of why he is having a bad day that day and taking it out on me and everyone else. No more I am done!!

I am ready to do what I say, and it took me 14 years to get there. I am prepared for the consequences of what my actions are going to be. Knowing that in the end things are going to be so much better and peaceful and serene.