View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:17 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Live

Only the pepperoni surprizes me...but as my sis says "She's like Mikey, she'll eat anything.' I do draw the line at blood sausage or pudding.

I was thinking more like a quiche, but as sis says, let me try something new!

Okay, time for Jenna to check in. I am concerned. I took hubs "secret phone"...the kind you put minutes on in and bought minutes and her phone must be out of service. Or...I know she has been having problems with the phone itself,...it doesn't ring always.

I am mad at him tonight...so one of my patterns is to make coffee, stay up and do a bunch around the house. And, we all know it really needs it right now. He went to bed just in time, one more wrong remark...and well, I get most literate when I am furious.
It didn't start with him, he just added to it. I am most tempted to move a bunch of furniture that goes into storage all together right in front of the door! I better hang around here and cool down! He really shouldn't have made that last snark about the dirty dishes. I try to be quiet when he is asleep and I know he really needs his sleep tonight....but meanness in me thinks about cleaning that up with all its clattering, but I would rather do it in front of him while he is drinking his morning coffee. And, ah yes, the washer has gone out too. I own a pair but they are stored at a his friends...whose own broke down and is using them. I don't like this guy and I would rather haul them somewhere and give them away than let him pay me some piddly price. But then again, oh whatever, I just want to leave this shiphole.