View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:46 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lotdot19

Okay, so it is getting easier now. I don't like him as much, mainly because he is looking worse. Not to mention his new addict girl looks so so gross and they now get "smashed" every night but my GUT is telling me he is doing more than drinking. He borrowed $25 from a friend and still has not given it back (its been a week, or longer) all signs. He went into his room and got sick this morning his friend told me. Its like looking into a mirror of my brothers habits when he was using in my house! And, this guy wont even look me in the eye, like I said i see him everywhere!! He just looks down and sometimes i say hello just to mess with him. I am not giving him the time of day. All my friends give them the dirty looks and they are just gross. Now, my one friend said to him are you gonna ignore me now? and he was like no no. ugh. and the funny part is he said that no one has heard his side of the story, there is no "his" side. He changed over night and started getting drunk and high with another girl. Then totally ignored me and I was done. I actually have not spoken to him since last tuesday. I know he is scared of me cause I know he is a drug addict and no one here really knows that truth. I am just so lucky to be out of that relationship, although I do miss the person he WAS when I first met him. He was good.

How am I doing?