View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 06:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Well every single thing except finding a husband I have expereinced and more.

I don't always agree with some of the members' opinions and such, but I remind myself that the program of AA and the ideas of its members are two separate things.
I can sure relate to that!!! LOL One of the beauties of AA is the variety of people & opinions, I love the people and the opinions even though I may not find them all to my liking.

In AA I have found a Power greater then myself that has solved my drinking problem and has helped me in all aspects of my life.

In AA I have learned to love and respect the person I am today, I have also learned how to live life on lifes terms sober and happy, bad things still happen on occasion, but I have a solution to those problems and I am able today to work through those problems with the help of the fellowship and my HP.

Thanks to AA I am now a part of the world, not a drunk on the outside of the world looking in.

What I love the most about AA is seeing people recover from a hopeless state of body and mind and become happy sober members of society!