Thread: S.C. Check-in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 07:29 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Ananda

Bam...I love comeing here cause I feel like I am more me here than anywhere. talking here sorta gives me the courage to be when I go out in the f2f world.

What is normal....who knows....I am on antidepresants now and It seems to make a difference.

As I read and post at SR and for me I attend AA...I find out that it isn't for me a matter of normal or not normal...we all just have differnt problems and I just feel less alone with it.

Your right..good help with this stuff is hard to find. I am more able to find a way to cope with life when I am not drinking or useing drugs to self medicate. Some things change and some don't change so much. I have to believe that there are many people in history who had many problems like depression, OCD, Anxiety and all that stuff and no medication, but found ways to deal with it and have good lifes. I think some of them were great poets, leaders of nations and stuff like that .... really I do....

If that sounded like anti-med stuff beleive me thats not what i'm trying to say...I'm just saying I beleive we can find peace and contentment for large amounts of our life even if our society is not helping with these medical issues as they should.

please hang in there and keep coming and checking in and pming and all that stuff! I care about both of you!!!!!:ghug