View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 07:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
flutter
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

Originally Posted by CantWait11 View Post
to answer my own question, at least for tonight, I took a simply sleep (benadryl) (not that you should always do that)
Congrats on being so very Daft lol... When I was drinking, I was supplimenting the drowse factor with sleeping pills (OTC only), and because I decided to quit those too, I went to the all natural stuff. I tested a few, and most didn't do anything that I could feel at least. But, I tried Sleep MD, and I swear... it's my miracle. I sleep like a baby, wake up excited and energized, and before sleep I do enjoy that silly drowsy feeling that it brings on. I honestly don't think I could last thru a tv show after taking one, and I used to be the girl that on non-drinking nights, I'd stay up every second of the night after taking 3 or 4 (!!!) heavy sleeping pills.

Just a thought, I don't really know the chemical difference other than it's herbs and stuff like that, but it really wow'd me! (and i'm certainly not trying to advertise, just offer suggestions.. I was TIED down with sleeping pills, and this has been a really nice change!)

Happy Sunday!!!