View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:18 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  
PaperDolls
Its_me_jen

More boring stuff.

I didn't get a chance to take my Remeron last night.
I got home from a meeting (yes, and AA meeting!!!) and then a quick shopping trip around 8:30. C had injured her back for about the 4th time this year. It's really bad. No offense to grandmothers out there but she looks like a 35 year old walking around like a grandma. She's in pain. Luckily she had muscle relaxers and pain meds from her last injury. So, yesterday, of all days I forgot to bring my cell phone to work with me. She had been trying to get a hold of me since 5:30! I felt horrible. She needed food so she could take the meds. Luckily I had gotten a cooked chicken while shopping and was able to feed her right away.

She took her pills and I put this blue emu stuff on her back, rubbed it a little and the next thing I knew it was 20 'till 10. Way past time to take the Remeron. So I took a klonopin and some benedryl (I'm having allergy issues anyway). I ended up on the computer, was just going to do a quick look at my bills, finances, etc. and I ended up screwing around with it until like 1am.

Needless to say, just like every other morning.
Alarm set for 6:15.
Snooze
Snooze
Snooze
Snooze
Out of bed around 8ish.
Late to work.

On a positive note, the meeting last night was good and I'm going to an AA Area Conference in my home town, with my parents this weekend. I'm a little leery of being in a meeting with BOTH my parents but I'll survive. There are worse things to go through. i just hope C starts feeling better. She really wants to go out of town this weekend to see her niece play volleyball.......she'll probably go even if she's still in pain. That's just how she works. She's also not in a big toot to get to the doctor about her back.

So yes, I'm a little grumpy today. Well, may be not grumpy but sleepy and from allergies, my eyes are killing me. I will survive.

Peace and hugs.
Out.