View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:48 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
painter

Thanks guys! I talked to Ad again this morning. She said she agreed with me about coming to see kids before she reported to jail. So she will not be comeing here. Good. But then she started saying that the ADBF is getting a town house and wants to get the kids on the weekends. I said absolutly no way. Of course she went off. I explained to her that if I let the kids go with him then my TANF would be cut off and I would not be able to keep the kids because I HAVE to work. She made some dumb remark about He would pay for Daycare. Ha. IT costs 260.00 a WEEK for two kids. She said all kinds of mean things like, the kids need to be with his side of the family cause that is who they have been around all their lives. Unfortunitaly I am one of those that think of a million things to say after the fact. I should have asked then why did you ask me to take the kids in the first place? Why didn't you ask his side of the family!!!! Because they do not want the kids, they don't care if the kids are being taken care of. I am the one who has given over her life to see that these kids are safe. I on the one who is living on a shoestring so these kids are getting what they need and want. Sounds strange but I am hoping that her brain is still muddled by drugs so I want have to think she hates me so much. She said she was reporting to jail tonite, so we shall see. But there is no way I will let the kids go with the father. But my biggest fear is that when this is all over, if it ever is, that she will take it all out on me and never let me see the kids again. But I will leave that until another day and turn it over to my higher power. Thanks guys, again for your caring thoughts. Love ya'll .