Old 09-12-2008, 06:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cyclelady
Life is what you make of it

Question Liquid Lunch "I don't drink at work anymore"

My AH has been meeting me and the boys at football practice (late from work everyday) When he gets there he somewhat talks but keeps his distance from me. Even after practice at home he has been keeping his distance. Last night after he showered and BRUSHED HIS TEETH-(strange!!!) he then came over and kissed me. I asked why has he kept his distance then NOW come over to luv up on me? His answer was - "I always stand overthere and talk"-Hmmm, not all practices!

The other night my we came home from practice and AH started yelling at the 9 yo telling him to wash out the bathtub! The 9yo started yelling back "quit yelling at me, you are drunk! You always yell at me when you are drunk!" The AH laughed and said that he wasnt drunk. What was I supposed to do in this situation? Should I have intervened? I think AH had been drinking but he wasnt stumbling drunk and it is hard for me to tell unless he has had quite a few and he starts to get nasty with me. He always yells at the kids. Can the 9yo seriously see this?

I had a total CODIE moment and checked his phone this am. He had a pic that he sent to his buddy at lunch time yesterday and in the pic there were beers on the table. He told me that he doesnt drink at work anymore, but what is that crap? Obviously I cant say anything cuz I coded and check his stuff, so now I'm ticked off cuz he has been lying to me! He comes home from work/practice and starts drinking N/A beer till he goes to bed. If he is "not" drinking why does he drink these like it is real beer? Is this a psycological game he is playing with himself, or me?

2 questions:

Should I call the police and tell them that he is driving after work when he has had a few?

How do I stop Coding and checking his phone? Obviously that just makes me angry.

Thanks for listening!