View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 06:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
painter

Your thoughts, please

Got a phone call from Ad this morning! I am just stunned. The ADBF is not in jail! He is out with no charges. AD said he reported to his PO and was told that he didn't have pending charges or probation violalition. He said he is going to go to drug classes. Ad told me that she is going to turn herself in either tomorrow or by Monday. I cannot believe the system. You can get away with murder in this town. Believe me there have been quite a few murders that have never been solved, even a police officer. But if you have drugs involved and get caught it is all about money. They just want the fines and then slap you on the wrist. I am furious.
She had all kinds of news. Said that ADBF was going to work with father and get a townhouse and work on getting his self straightned out. She wanted to know if he could see the kids on the weekends. Ha. I had to tell her that I had just gone to court this past Tues. and the judge gave me full guardenship. That freaked her out. She asked if I was going to take her kids from her. No, I am not taking them from her, she walked away from them and gave them over to me. I will not have the kids go to the father's cause they have to show me and the court that they have changed their lives, so these kids can be safe.
Now, she wants to know if she can see the kids before she reports to jail?
First, I keep thinking that she had been saying she was going to report for the past 4 months and still hasen't, so who is to say that she will now. I just don't think it would be a wise thing to let the kids see her and her have to leave again for how ever long. They still cry most nites wanting Mommy and Daddy. That is when I could kill them. Parents not kids. But there is a soft spot that wonders if it would help her see them and put her on a faster road to getting well. And I to be honest I want to see her. I have heard so many stories about her health and how she looks that my curosity is getting the best of me. I am so torn . Any advice, good people. Much love to you all.
April:praying