Thread: Insanity
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
itisatruth

Thank you

With every post I read, just like every hug I get at alanon, I feel better. Your thoughts, hugs, and prayers help so much. Thank you again and again.

I'm still very tired -- must be the stress because I fell asleep early last night - on the recliner. Thank God I had set the alarm. I'd like to reply to all the posts, but I just don't think I can stay up that late.

Jody Helper......I wish I would have thought of your idea. Makes so much sense NOW.

StillLearning -- IMO honesty is a good thing --when given in a caring way which you did. Enabling. Yes. And I thought I was doing so well in my (slow) recovery. Ann posted a JFT about fear. High time I face mine instead of avoid it.

I'm glad you still have YOUR ears.
Now that he is out of the house, and you have time to reflect about the chaos and drama, what's going through your mind right now?
Moose......I'm glad I have them too, and must say, they're pretty nice ears too! So much going through my mind.....

Before I hit "submit" for my original post, I almost didn't. I knew that once I posted that, I would feel that if I didn't immediately pack my bags and get the h*** out of here, you all --- and myself-- would think I'm crazy, sick, or just plain stupid.

Back in August, I told AH I was moving out. I was so mad and upset I thought I could almost walk out and sleep in my car if I had to. Then, I started thinking (watch out), I need a place close to work, I need a bathroom to myself, I can't afford that, etc, etc, etc. I never changed my mind, I just thought I could do it on my time line. Guess we can't always expect things to work out as planned.

I know after this, things cannot stay the same. No way. Action. Focusing on action..............

:ghug