View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:21 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

Hey Moose,

Sorry I'm coming to this late. That's what I get for missing a night signing on here.

So thankful your son and his passengers were okay. For a minute there I was a tad worried that you were going to say your son let the guy off or covered for him. Now if he had done that, I might have had to come up there and have a little talk with Little Moose (as if a mom talking to him would do much good. :chatter). Seriously, I am thankful. Me thinks his HP was protecting him.

And what great news about the job for him and his gf getting into nursing school. They really do sound like they are growing up, Moose, and I am so thankful.

And good for MM...that's Medium Moose We'll take a stretch of sobriety any time. I pray that no matter what happens, your oldest will be aware of His HP and the plan he has for his life. I'm just praying he's getting tired of this scenario and will decide he really does want something better for his life.

We never know, Moose, so we just keep praying and working our recovery while our kids hopefully figure things out.

Hugs,
Hangin' In