View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 05:00 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Horselover

Originally Posted by NOMOMERLOTMAMMA View Post
Well, why is there war? People starving? Folks murdered? Why is my roof leaking?

I don't know.

I can make myself sick worrying about it, tearing myself up, OR I can realize that this is life. Imperfect as it is, and I don't think any of us will know why until we're dead. And THAT'S a big maybe.

See what I'm saying?

It will be resolved, but not by your timetable hon. Acceptance.
Okay now you're giving me more to worry about. LOL! I need to read up on the Acceptance thing some more because when it turns ugly outside I turn ugly on the inside because of this and get this - this is coming from the girl who loved to watch thunderstorms roll in. I need to change and I need to change now. I do have control issues, ya think? i know that is something I need to work on and I know I need to have some serious one on one with the Big Guy so I can understand. Maybe if I meditate . . . well, maybe not.

Thank you so much for making me see another color other then red tonight. I really did feel like wine was my answer and I am beginning to think it won't help and I will feel guilty as Hell if I do that. I almost 4 months damn it!!! Really am frustrated, but its wearing off a bit.