Thread: Elimidate
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 11:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
smoke gets in my eyes

Elimidate

I ask you.

Have you people seen this show? It's kind of trashy but it's sort of like a car wreck... I know it's hideous but I can't look away. It seems to rarely be a woman picking from four men. Usually it's the other way around, and the women do the most embarassing things to get his attention so they won't be elimidated. And usually the guy is somebody you'd have to pay me a lot of money to spend an hour with. Blech. They take their dates to bars, clubs where you wallow in soap suds and other hideous places. Last night one guy took his dates to a car wash and a laundromat. Those are dates I can relate to.

But now I'm thinkin'. Under normal circumstances... those women COULDN'T want that guy. He's obnoxious and arrogant. And what seem like they would be normal women debase themselves to win. It has to be the competition... or simply... not wanting the rejection. It's The Codie Show! How much crap have I put up simply because I didn't want to be elimidated?... even though the prize wasn't worth spit?

By the way for those of you who have seen the show and get out more than I do... please tell me that is not what the dating scene out there is like.