View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 06:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hadenoughnow

Give me the serenity

To not drive over to my ex ah house and punch his &*!$* face in! Today was our son's first day of school and he had to go from his dad's house. Needless to say his dad drove him nuts (anything out of the ordinary is enough to send my ex into a panic). Then tonight he calls as usual and is drunk and tells our son 10 times to go to bed early blah blah blah (because I am a incompetent mother you know). Our son is a good sport about it though and does not talk back or smart off just rolls his eyes and humors his dad until he can get him off the phone. Then he starts interrogating him about the bathroom light I installed yesterday! I hear my son saying "she installed it by herself" and looking at me shrugging (cause you all know I am hiding a man in my bedroom, haha). Then my son hands me the phone (I guess it is my turn to be annoyed by a drunk) and I say "Hello" he starts right away with "Can't you say it any nicer than that?" "Can't you talk like a normal person". I think "scr*w this" and hang up, of course he alternates calling my cell and my son's for 10 min (we don't answer). My son decides to answer his phone and gets to listen to 10 min of drunken rambling about his father's "rights" to call quack quack quack. So now my son is upset because his father is a drunken ass and says to me "maybe he wouldn't do this if you would be nice to him" (he knows that it would not matter but I know it's hard to accept that his dad is really like this) arrrggghhhh

Give me strength