View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 04:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
youdneverknow

Thank you everyone... I keep reading everything and tears come to my eyes... and all I do is think and think and think... Of how disappointed I am that I let it go this far... I've thought about all the ridiculous things Ive said or done... just little things like eating stuff in a drunken stooper (kinda like David Hasselhoff... not to make fun but...) And I do all of it alone... My boyfriend works 2nd and I work 1st... so when I get home at 3 thats when the "party" begins... I would wake up the next morning and not remember the condition I left the apartment in the night before... unexplainable things like why is the shower curtain ripped down (from me falling or something). I cant even begin to tell you how many unexplained bruises Ive had most likely walking or more like stumbling into the end tables.

Ive gone to family functions drunk (to me... I didnt think I was drunk, but I never thing Im drunk), to my bf's parents for dinner, out anywhere and everywhere... I really am ashamed...

My boyfriend drinks everynight but he has 2 and can stop... me on the other hand, I dont stop until I actually pass out... I think hes starting to see that I might have a problem... noone knows about it... He knows now right away Ive been drinkin b/c with the first drink I change...

Thank you everyone again for letting me talk about my experience and being supportive. It means ALOT to me...