View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:23 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

Angry

Well he was much more shocked than I ever thought he would be. He tried everything to get me to go except an amount offer to go. He said he knew i wanted more money and could i move there and that he loved me and couldn't imagine me not working with them anymore. And he started to cry when he left yesterday. I of course was sobbing. He told me he couldn't even say goodbye to me when my last day came.

So needless to say last night i cried myself to sleep and today has been crappy but now I'm MAD. My other boss (his sister) already told them as of 9/30 that my insurance should be canceled. I can pay $565 in COBRA. I didn't even get so far as to talk to them about severance. I'm so mad, makes me wish i only gave them 2 weeks. Goes to show that people are looking out only for themselves.

I'm calling unemployment immediately because my brother said i could get Mass Health and collect and i told them that i would be collecting seeing as i have nothing lined up and was working till they left.

Ugggghhh I'm so angry! Never again will i give as much because nothing EVER comes full circle......