Thread: She came back
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 12:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marle

She came back

And when I told her we contacted her ex because we were worried, she went ballistic. Told me she wanted to kill me and then threw a book at me and broke a picture. I calmly called the police because I want her to know that I will not deal with that crap. Surprising how quickly she calmed down when she heard me talking to 911. She finally calmed down and went to work. She never had called work to quit, just pretended. She never called a boy she knew to come pick her up. That was all show on her part. But she did contact her ex because she needs to talk to him to get over what happened in the past. So for now she is clean, for now she is still living here. But she needs to find a way to deal with the anger that I know she has with herself and is taking out on us. Next time she is gone. I will not have a house filled with a recovering addict's chaos. Poor Petey(her Chihuahua had to hide under our back deck and was shaking like a leaf.) His life has been really stable since we took him from her and I will not put him or my other dogs through that again. I think it may be the Chantix that she is taking to stop smoking because her behavior and how she was feeling started to change when she started that. So I told her to stop the Chantix and start smoking again. She can try later when she has more recovery under her belt. Anyway things had been good until now and hopefully she can figure out why she became so angry and learn to deal with it. Thanks for the prayers and the support. Hugs, Marle