View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Babyo622

Heart Still Broken :(

Why do I feel this way still? WHY WHY WHY? I broke it off with my EXALBF months ago, going on a yr and even though he calls me, every month of so telling me that he loves me etc…… I stand my ground and do not go back to him. I do not even talk to him….. I do not understand why my heart still feels for him. He did me sooooooooo wrong, wronger then any other person I ever met. I used to in the beginning excuse his actions (well sort of) because he told me that he was sick and an alcoholic and that he really love me. However, all the years we spent together he would still lie, cheat etc…. Moreover, he never would marry me. He never would marry anyone he dated and he is 36 yrs old. I do not get it, so many other treads that I read all of them did marry their AL so, why does this one refuse to commit? Maybe he like the freedom and the cheating but at the same time, he will not let me fully go. (calls, emails etc) why? I know I should be so happy he is gone but I just wish he got sober instead……