Old 08-17-2008, 06:31 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Cornczech

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
Check out the secular forum for alternative programs to AA and higher powers.

Further, of course you medications for bipolar (or whatever) didn't work, you were drinking while taking them.

We have a small group in mental health called BP town. I would like for you to meet NandM.
Actually...I did NOT drink while on these meds as I was either a NON drinker when I took them, or in patient when given them...Cymbalta being the last one tried, (wanna talk about a NASTY drug!!!!!!)......I may drink while taking ambien, estradiol, phenergan and testosterone.....even on antibiotics a few months back, (wanna talk about a sick puppy, i was pretty ill doing THAT stupidity!) I really wasn't a drinker when I took most of those anti-depressants....and I will check out that BP area......

So...I am going to try and stop tomorrow...maybe not cold turkey as I am afraid of my health, ( I HAVE had problems with blood pressure going up and down, especially when i am in severe pain)..though I have been mostly a 4 beer a day drinker until July when my Bro died.....

i appreciate the comments and hope that I can have th4e strength to overcome this...my mother is 60 years old and has drank since her mid to late 30's...and she lives with her 83 year old mother....just cannot seem to get her life together...been in and out of mental hospitals and such...i DO NOT WANT THAT LIFE!!!!! and here I am on the road to that place.......sigh