Old 08-17-2008, 04:04 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Gertiegirl

All sounds good to me.... And look Ive finally found where all the kiwis and Aussies (Im surprised you let the nutters in!) hang out! Now where are you lot at 10pm when Im spinning out like crazy, waiting in chat for someone to bail me out and all the yanks are sleeping?

Just had another thought Ang, and this is NOT medical advice I swear.... just a thought.... Has you counsellor offered you a B vitamin supplement? Thiamine HCL? Im NOT pushing any meds or recomending anything - I just happen to know what is government subsidised here. I did an outpatient diazepam detox, and Thiamine HCL was drummed into my head as being really important for cognitive memory and brain function restoration. However I have googled it since and it looks like mainly vets use it! Maybe ask your Dr though. Or at the very least maybe like the TV ad used to say "A berroca a day gives you back your b-b-bounce"

I know I know - this is an old thread! I think Im just excited to find me some kiwis (and Ill put up with the Australian.... j/k BTW darn I wish Australia took that last medal of Phelps! They were soooooo close!)