View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 06:49 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
mountaingirl
Growing Up

Hey all,

Happy New Year! It's gorgeous where I live this morning - perfect start of a fresh new year

Jayhay and I are raring to go on the book discussion, as she said, so who's on board?
At any point in the discussion, we will have people who are ordering the book and waiting for it to arrive. Infact, I hope more and more folks will consider ordering it because it is an excellent resource - even if you only do the workbook pages occasionally to keep your sobriety shiny and new!
I have requested permission from the author of Recovery by Choice (Martin Nicolaus of unhooked.com) to quote portions of the book in our discussions, because I know you will want to.
Let me tell you guys - and this is really crutial - this workbook is based on the idea that everyone will approach their recovery personally and there will be tools that work for you, and tools that just don't. It has been unbelieveably useful to me to see my recovery this way: my personal program that I build myself. Like a personalized diet, training program, or a tailor-made suit. You can walk away from doing this book with a program that works ideally for you. A perfect fit. Pretty cool, huh? I think I should get a commission from the sales, don't you....
So who is in?

hugs