View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 03:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
gotahavfaith

A little help PLEASE!

I have been on this site for 2 days now reading posts and squalling like a big baby. I just need some advise as I think everyone else is to close to situation. You all seem to have it so together so maybe someone can help me figure out what to do. I have a RAD 23 yrs old with a 21 month old and a soon to be 5 yr old. They live with me. My daughter has been clean from Oxys for over 120 days now (YEH). I have been going to meetings for over a year now and am working a program, and read alot of your posts. I am relapsing now! I am ready to explode. My husband just doesn't seem to see all the good that she is doing in her life and nothing she does is good enough. He is a good person and loves her but right at the moment he is treating her like crap. This doesn't happen when I am around, but I am stuck in the middle. He says I take her side for everything. I really am the only one she has. Her BF treated her like crap, her dad is an alcholic/drug addict and ignores her and now her stepdad is verbally abusing her and i don't think he even realizes it. I have to talk to him about this, but he goes on the defense and I am sick of fighting. I know i am rambling but does anyone have any suggestions they would like to make. Keeping quiet and trying to let them work it out is not working for me and I have to keep me healthy. Please help!