View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 12:45 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Horselover

:praying for you TTOSBT! You can do it. I am sorry to hear about the accident, but accidents happen don't they. You will soldier on because I have faith in you.

Hey Fizzy! Hope your mouth heals quickly. Did you go to the dentist and get it checked yet?? Take care of yourself Fiz.

Steam its good to hear from you. I sure hope life turns upward for you very soon.

CM you have stood up to a lot and its great to see you persevering in the face of all the adversity.

Logcabin I hear your pain on the interviews. I got rejected for that school job, but I am bowing out of the interviews temporarily. I'm going to pain the inside of our home once son starts school in a week. I will go interviewing after I have accomplished something at home. Keep us updated on your job search though. I am praying for you and Steam!!

Least congrads on day 34 today!! You are really adding up those days. Stay strong Least. We love you!

Bostonluv (Kathleen) - thanks for the welcome back. It so helps to have encouragement from people like you and SR is really a lifesaver for me lately. I hope you continue on with us.

Congratulations to us all for dealing with life rather then hiding from it. I thought it would get easier, but its kind of gotten a little more difficult controlling the urges. I am still sober, but can honestly say I am back to the day by day, hour by hour thing at times, but that's working for me and so I can't complain right now.

:ghug