Thread: What to do?!?!
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 04:47 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
sadandhopeless

Originally Posted by NeedHelp81 View Post
Well - apparently we are just on a "break" - I KNOW for a fact that he is not sleeping with anyone else - and yes, I truly do know this for a fact!

However, I really don't know if it is wrong or not. I mean we are only a break while he gets his stuff together, I'm not going to cut off all communication by any means. I also am not going to leave myself hanging and wondering if we will ever be "back together." I am not strong enough to just let him go and hope his life will be ok. We run into eachother EVERYWHERE it seems like, and I do not want anything to be less than civil.

And yes - I feel as though I am happy - as life is now. No oit's not what I want to do until I'm 75 - and yes I wish things could move a little faster and he could be a little better - but I'm not settling down with someone and completely giving myself to someone until they do the same for me.

He can not miss something that never left his life. You sleeping with him only reinforces to him that you still accept his behavior and no change is necessary for him to be with you.

You have not taken really taken yourself out of the picture. You are just now giving him what he wants - you accepting the fact that you were never first - but will still sleep with him. Now he does not have to anser to you and he still gets to sleep with you. He has it made!!!

Please take care of yourself. Take the proper precautions necessary. I know you love him and know him and trust him but do it anyway.

You deserve more then what you are willing to accept.