Thread: What to do?!?!
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
NeedHelp81

Well sounds to me like that just might be the only way I get to see him. I'll let him do a fly by if that's just what he wants - I am not too naive too believe that is a possibility. I don't think that's what it is, but I guess it's always a possibility.

And the way the things look right now - I don't know if he will get "his sh!t together" I cannot predict the future. I have taken MYSELF out of the equation, as in supporting him, letting him not come home to me, letting him disrespect me and make alcohol his priority - maybe it'll just give him more to think about. Maybe he'll miss me more if he can't have me there all the time, maybe I'm stupid and maybe I'm pathetic. I don't see how you all make this sound like it is so easy!

It's not! I honestly don't see you how you cut off communication with someone you love because they have a problem. I know Tyler when he is sober. I know how he was raised, I KNOW what alcohol and drugs are doing to him, and I don't want to be the one who throws my hands in the air and says "Good luck to you and the crappy life you''ve stumbled upon!"