View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 08:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

Originally Posted by Cupicake View Post
I'm a neurotic planner...must have all my ducks in a row so that I'm not running around like a crazy woman and forgetting things.

Uh, Cupicake, would you please plan my "All About Me" day since you're the neurotic planner? I have way too much to do...have to work extra hard doing another gal's job in office since she just left for the day for a dr's appt, and then I have my work to do, then I need to get to the bank to sign some documents, oh, oh, and I need to look at my homeowner's ins policy because I'm not sure what we're really covered for, oh, oh, and then I need to pull out my doctor's bill and Explanation of Benefits sheets from the health insurance company for last year and figure out why I didn't get credit for my $150 that's supposed to be applied to my "well woman visit", and ....

*big sigh*.........

Am I missing the point here?

Nevermind Cupicake.

Ann, order me the sundae waffle bowl thing AND a Heath Bar Blizzard. I'm on my way....
(Obviously the losing weight thing isn't too high on my priority list. Well, I'm being smart and thinking I shouldn't tackle ALL things at once. )