View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 06:38 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
littlebird77

congratulations on the weight loss!... make sure you make enough cake for the group 2
Originally Posted by Jwife22 View Post
Mmmmm...all about me will start this evening when my chauffer (husband) carries me to JC Penney to find a new bathing suit. I'd normally hate bathing suits and even though I'm not exactly where i want to be with my weight, I've lost 45 pounds and will look just fine! Maybe I'll make the chauffer accompany me and purchase me dinner this evening. I don't know.

Then I'll head home and get some sleep and wake up early to mow the lawn (yes some might think this is weird but I've come to enjoy getting up at 8:00 in the morning to push mow the grass. The world is pretty quiet at that time on a Saturday and I enjoy getting sweaty and find that I can come to peace with things that bother me while I mow.)

Then I'm going to get in the kitchen to bake a homemade cake with homemade lemon chiffon frosting (my true love is baking, doncha know, none of that box stuff). The some friends are coming over to bbq with us that evening.

I'll thoroughly enjoy this weekend and I'll thoroughly enjoy myself while I'm at it!!!