View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 04:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

Yet again another great idea from Ann!

Hey, tell ya what. I'll meet you at the Dairy Queen. And if I'm running late, just order me one of those heavy duty, chocolate, waffle bowl, sundae things. But hey, can you supersize mine? (I'm making up for missing the last "All About Me" Friday... )

Going to go put on warpaint before heading to the office. But while I'm putting on warpaint, I'm going to think about how I can make this an all about me Friday. It might not work for me to do it today, so I'm going to take the liberty here to tell all our SR friends that if you can't make today and "All About Me" day, you can chose another day. I think my day might be tomorrow since work is calling me today.

And isn't it just amazing when we take the time to focus on ourselves? Gives me so much more peace and serenity to plan what I want to do tomorrow instead of trying to orchestrate someone elses life, especially when that someone else doesn't care to go along with my orchestrating!

Anybody else want one of those chocolate waffle bowl things? Meet us at Dairy Queen.