View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 03:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Talking "All About ME Friday"

Yes, it's that time again when we codies can celebrate the wonderful people we are by having a day that is all about ME.

I hereby declare today "All About ME Friday" and to honour this special occasion AND the special person I am...yes, indeedie I AM...I will treat myself to a day of no housework (okay, I cheated and have already done a load of laundry)...and I will take a walk along the shore with my cat Toby and take time to smell the roses...or in my case, wildflowers, that grow along the walking path.

Then I shall take myself to Wal-Mart where I get my best birdfeed for my feathered friends, and treat myself to some comfy, cozy Canadian style nightwear...maybe some fun new PJ's and a new pair of bunny slippers (why ARE they so hard to find except at Christmas?).

On the way home, I shall stop at Dairy Queen for a hot fudge waffle bowl sundae and enjoy every bite without thinking of calories (I believe the waffle bowl is fibre that will negate the nasty calories in these things...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!).

Just for today I will remind myself often that it is okay to have a day that is all about me and where I can just let the rest of the world take care of itself.

How about you? What special thing will you do today to celebrate the special person you are?

Last edited by Ann; 08-08-2008 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Toby is my caT not my Car ha ha