Thread: Update On AS
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 08:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

Update On AS

My AS is still in jail. He violated the wk release conditions, by getting into an arguement at wk. I was told he used racial slurs. They fired him. He recieved a Misconduct for it, was sent bk to jail & his parole for Sept 10th was canceled. He has written my parents numerous letters wanting them to sell a car he had purchased so he could hire a lawyer. Not that I think a lawyer can even do any good with this. As far as I know this won't make him stay in jail 17 more months ( the rest of his original sentence ) What it will do is make him stay another 3 mts until he is eligible to apply for parole again. My ex husband has been involved as my AS calls him from jail & accepts the charges. I am sure it is because he feels guilty. My ex then started calling my parents about all of this.
As it stands now my ex's cousin is thinking of buying the car. I have not seen or spoken to these people for almost 30yrs yet she had the nerve to ask me if she bought the car could she use my address to insure it as rates are cheaper in my state!!! I said absolutely not. I have too much to lose.
Well now my ex is telling me if she does buy it, the money is going to go to my dad since my son beat him out of the money to buy it to begin with.
If someone would have told me 6 mts ago my ex would be involved in our lives again, I never would have believed it. Not after almost 30yrs.
If my ex gives the money to my dad that would really teach my son a lesson. To get burned like he has burned us so many times. But the reality is he is not having anything wrong done to him. He conned my parents out of the money to begin with PLUS he left 2 88yr old people standing in front of the courthouse for 2 hrs while he snuck out the back door. To do this to people who have never been anything but good to him is beyond me.
This whole situation is such a big mess, I am glad I am not involved in it.
I only want my son to get well. I have done alot of thinking & I truly believe my son is one with a dual diagnosis. I believe his problem is more than drug addiction. I think my son is Bi-Polar & really needs psychiatric help.
All I can do is pray oneday he realizes it & asks for the help he so desperately needs.