Thread: Codie Alert!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 06:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cem001

Tazman53, he is on so many medications due to an accident 7 1/2 years ago. He and his father were out riding jet skis, his dad was drunk and hit him while they were both still on jet skis going 55 mph square in the butt. (side note, along with this accident it has left him suffering with ED to the extreme of no medications work at all)

He has had 4 surgeries. He suffers and always have with depression. That same year that he had his accident his father passed away from a massive one car accident the day after Christmas.

He has been sober now 3 years and 8 months.

I knew that it was NOT my place to call his sponsor, but I have read on here where other people had.

He hasn't attended a meeting since Monday I guess. This behavior is NOT uncommon for him.

He of course this morning when I was upset that he was not going in to handle his business (he owns his own plumbing business), he started in on it was my fault. If I had done this, or that. Which I know is not correct, but it's his stinking thinking. And it's his way of making me self doubt myself. I have enough Al-Anon in me to detach from that.

It still makes me very angry and hurt. He suffers also with sleep apnea, in which he has a breathing machine. I have asked him very nicely the past 3 nights to wear it, he has said he would but doesn't. So in order for me to sleep and function doing my job at my work and doing his bookwork I guess I am going to have to move to some other location in the house to sleep.

I am NOT making excuses, I know enough as well that we all have choices and that we are responsible for them.

I am just lost and frustrated.