Old 08-06-2008, 07:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
fallingdown

"I want to own a business. Or be a boss somewhere that I enjoy. I really want to have a career doing soemthing I am passionate about.
I mean. Money and financial security is a big part of it. But being happy and doing something I love is the main purpose for me."

It is my opinion that one of the most important things a person can do to ensure a lifetime of happiness is to find a career/job that they absolutely love. Most of us will spend more time at work than anywhere else. What happens at work can affect what we do during our "off" time. You strike me as a very creative/introspective type of person. I'm sure you could be successful at anything that you decided to put your mind to. As far as school goes, it's never too late. My mom graduated when she was 45 years old. I loved college because I met so many people and I found most of the classes pretty fascinating. I was happier with myself when I was going to school because I felt like I was doing something, and I made a lot of new friends. And that degree really opens a lot more doors that would have otherwise been closed. So I say go for it, if that's what you want to do.

I really appreciate you sharing your journey with us. I know that I am learning from it. Thank you.