View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 03:51 PM
  # 435 (permalink)  
expenguin

Pick of the day came a little late for those who got that early start ........... word:

RESPONSIBILITY

This is a good pick to think about..... give it a shot and think about where it fits into your day and your program... But don't let me tell you what to do.... this is your life and I have to work on so much myself....

I heard about someone that was leading a meeting and that person tried to tell everyone what they needed to do..... What a mistake... because it is up to us to do what we think is right for our own program without someone else giving the orders....

This is your program ....so do what is right and feels right to you.... Clean house and work the steps each day is all it takes for me to do something for me....and get to those meetings to meet new friends......

We are all in this together no matter what.........seems to me that we support each other the best we can.....

Keep coming back and know that you have touched base in the right place here at SR...................Reach out and touch someone......I know there is someone out there that needs a Hug.