View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:06 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Time2Surrender

Originally Posted by sullyp View Post
Hey Mikey -- My date is ALSO 7/13, wow what a long day it was. I can remember hung over from binging on oxys.... Outside drinking water and researching on how to help myself and then i came across this website.... and from there I was hooked on my new addiction, how to find out what my addiction is and how to fix it.

Well needless to say, i'm feeling great! I have spent ALOT of hours on SR and finding out about my DISEASE and how to stay NORMAL, I joined a gym and have gone to alot of family EVENTS. Alot of meetings and i have a small group of friends and family in the program, so i have someone to lean on for advise. I am truly greatful for not hitting rock bottom - it has been 4 years of OXYs on and off but never off completely. I was just sick of being sick and tired, and not getting moving foward with my life....

Mikey - I love the video of you RIPPING it up ! Keep up the good work, we have something incommon..

sullyp
Thanks. Welcome aboard. This is an awesome place. SoberRecovery has saved my butt many times. Especially late at night when its kind of awkward to call people. 19 days now. Im going thru a few of my threads I posted 19 days ago on day 1. I dont wanna forget how hopeless I felt that day. I have a long way to go. Recovery is a life long journey, but a good one. Anyway, day 19 and 24 meetings so far.