View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Abundance

f2f is face to face.....

I think ESH is experience, strength and hope.

Aaaaaaaah the myspace issues... how something like that can cause problems! My guy was so funny with his myspace.... we were friends, but I wasn't anywhere on his top..... i only left him comments, he never left me any.... it took him FINALLY changing his relationship status after I hounded him on it. And then the icing on the cake for him was when he wrote...... on the headline of his page....... "I DON'T USE MYSPACE
so stop bothering my girlfriend as to why I don't post on her page. It gets me in trouble." I just about died that he did that! LOL!!!!!! He actually had written more, but fortunately took it down... I was so humiliated! I took him off as my friends. But my friends would stalk and look at his page that was not private and just see my comments to him and the none to me from him and give me a hard time about it. It's SO SILLY!!! Well.... it's been about a year now..... and now I just think it's funny!

I too do yoga!!!!!! Hot yoga actually! It is 90 minutes of time for me and SO healing! But I've been doing al-anon as well... and it is also very helpful..... VERY helpful! I'm also reading "the four agreements" ..... it talks about not taking things personally. I can not tell you just how much that has helped me as well!

When we are taking the time to think about what they are up to..... it means we are focusing less on ourselves...... it's then that we need to more than ever put that focus back on us!!!