View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 09:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Exclamation Needing Help Badly

I just dont know what to do with my 11yo right now. I have tried everything I know to get thru to her from being a friend to being a mom. I try to talk to her but she shuts me out and wont listen or talk. I try forcing her to talk.

I just had another screaming match with her about her behavior and attitude. She is so lazy and despondant. She never listens to anything or does anythingto change. She needs some serious therapy. All she sees is that Im being mean and hateful. She resents me with every fiber of her being. I dont want to go to Division of Family Services as they have invaded my house and took my kids once before. They had no reason to. Im scared she might say we are abusing her and they come in and take them again. I wont invite them into my house ever again. They did more harm than good the last time. I really dont know where to turn here for support for her. Even her grandmother says she is like she is because its what we let her get away with it. But I really feel she needs help. I have insurance but really no extra money. Anyone have any ideas? Please I really need help here.......