Thread: My weekend
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 08:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
worriedwife2

My weekend

Hello,

I explained last week about my AH staying out all night and calling him in to work. By the way, thanks for all the great advice.

I tried to leave on Friday night. He called and said that I will not take his daughter from him. He was sober too. I came home. I told him I would never take his daughter from him, but he won't take her from me either. He said he had one x take away his first daughter and I won't do the same. I have never treated him like his x did.

I also told him about how our babysitter heard that he was in town at 12:30 a.m. last week very drunk and that it got back to her. Big mistake. He called and yelled at her. Very embarrassing. Of course, she ended up apologizing to him.

I also told him that we probably weren't invited camping with out niece and nephew because he drinks too much. Once again, big mistake. He called them. Anyways this was all turned around on me and I was the bad guy.

As I am typing this, I realize I should have just kept my mouth shut. I went into full force codependence, didn't I? He turned this whole situation around to turn it on me and I let him. I asked him how we could get along better, and he told me to keep things between us and not the whole world. (I know this is his way of still getting drunk, but not paying any consequences because I will sit back and watch and keep my big mouth shut).

I never have really seen him be this mean when he is sober. Maybe he was going through withdrawals because he hadn't had anything all day.

Thanks again for listening. I am welcome to all advice.

Chris